Corporate & Social Responsibility
Your EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) is a professional and confidential service paid for by your employer. It is to assist you if you are experiencing any personal or work related difficulties. This service is provided by an independent company, EAP Services Limited, and their Professionals are all qualified, registered and highly experienced EAP specialists.
- Feelings of anxiety, stress or depression
- Family challenges, relationship issues
- Conflict and tension with colleagues, managers, partners
- Pressures placed on you in the workplace or personal situations
- Coping with serious illness, trauma, grief or bereavement
- Building resilience during times of change and uncertainty
- Preparing for retirement or redundancy
- Frustrations and confusion over your career direction
- Living with addictions and minimising their impact on your life
- Your metal health is important to us and tips in this flyer can be helpful and practical on how to prevent burnout
In support of the development of young butchers in the industry, Dunninghams is delighted to announce 4 Outward Bound Scholarships for 2021. An intensive 21-day course worth $4000 - on us!